Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Important Update On Syrian Situation: Criminal US President Drumpf Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence (Why?)

I have continued to monitor closely the situation in Syria... Just yesterday came this report claiming that the criminal US administration had just released a "damning" report on the "chemical weapons" attack claiming that they had "evidence" that Assad had indeed ordered that attack and that the Russians were helping to cover for the crime committed by the Syrian government!  It was so astounding to see the Jew spew media outlets go absolutely hog wild with report after report saying "See... See... Now we have the evidence that Bashar al-Assad ordered that attack on civilians", and yet there was nothing shown from that supposed document at all... I of course smelled a rat, for I knew right away that the Drumpf administration was indeed lying its fucking ass off and trying to once again fool the gullible American people!

Well, today I want to present a most amazing article that comes from the Aletho News online news service, at www.alethonews.wordpress.com, where a true journalist, Robert Perry, has come forward questioning that "official" report on "Assad's chemical weapons attack", and basically tearing it to shreds and exposing it as another massive LIE!  Here is that article right here from Aletho News for all of my own readers to see for themselves, and I have my usual thoughts and comments to follow:

Trump Withholds Syria-Sarin Evidence

By Robert Parry | Consortium News | April 12, 2017
After making the provocative and dangerous charge that Russia is covering up Syria’s use of chemical weapons, the Trump administration withheld key evidence to support its core charge that a Syrian warplane dropped sarin on a northern Syrian town on April 4.
four-page white paper, prepared by President Trump’s National Security Council staff and released by the White House on Tuesday, claimed that U.S. intelligence has proof that the plane carrying the sarin gas left from the Syrian military airfield that Trump ordered hit by Tomahawk missiles on April 6.
The paper asserted that “we have signals intelligence and geospatial intelligence,” but then added that “we cannot publicly release all available intelligence on this attack due to the need to protect sources and methods.”
I’m told that the key evidence was satellite surveillance of the area, a body of material that U.S. intelligence analysts were reviewing late last week even after the Trump-ordered bombardment of 59 Tomahawk missiles that, according to Syrian media reports, killed seven or eight Syrian soldiers and nine civilians, including four children.
Yet, it is unclear why releasing these overhead videos would be so detrimental to “sources and methods” since everyone knows the U.S. has this capability and the issue at hand – if it gets further out of hand – could lead to a nuclear confrontation with Russia.
In similarly tense situations in the past, U.S. Presidents have released sensitive intelligence to buttress U.S. government assertions, including John F. Kennedy’s disclosure of U-2 spy flights in the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis and Ronald Reagan revealing electronic intercepts after the Soviet shoot-down of Korean Airlines Flight 007 in 1983.
Yet, in this current case, as U.S.-Russian relations spiral downward into what is potentially an extermination event for the human species, Trump’s White House insists that the world must trust it despite its record of consistently misstating facts.
In the case of the April 4 chemical-weapons incident in the town of Khan Sheikhoun, which reportedly killed scores of people including young children, I was told that initially the U.S. analysts couldn’t see any warplanes over the area in Idlib province at the suspected time of the poison gas attack but later they detected a drone that they thought might have delivered the bomb.
A Drone Mystery
According to a source, the analysts struggled to identify whose drone it was and where it originated. Despite some technical difficulties in tracing its flight path, analysts eventually came to believe that the flight was launched in Jordan from a Saudi-Israeli special operations base for supporting Syrian rebels, the source said, adding that the suspected reason for the poison gas was to create an incident that would reverse the Trump administration’s announcement in late March that it was no longer seeking the removal of President Bashar al-Assad.
If indeed that was the motive — and if the source’s information is correct — the operation would have been successful, since the Trump administration has now reversed itself and is pressing Russia to join in ousting Assad who is getting blamed for the latest chemical-weapons incident.
Presumably, however, the “geospatial intelligence” cited in the four-page dossier could disprove this and other contentions if the Trump administration would only make its evidence publicly available.
The dossier stated, “Our information indicates that the chemical agent was delivered by regime Su-22 fixed-wing aircraft that took off from the regime-controlled Shayrat Airfield. These aircraft were in the vicinity of Khan Shaykhun approximately 20 minutes before reports of the chemical attack began and vacated the area shortly after the attack.”
So, that would mean – assuming that the dossier is correct – that U.S. intelligence analysts were able to trace the delivery of the poison gas to Assad’s aircraft and to the airfield that Trump ordered attacked on April 6.
Still, it remains a mystery why this intelligence assessment is not coming directly from President Trump’s intelligence chiefs as is normally the case, either with an official Intelligence Estimate or a report issued by the Director of National Intelligence.
The White House photo released late last week showing the President and a dozen senior advisers monitoring the April 6 missile strike from a room at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida was noteworthy in that neither CIA Director Mike Pompeo nor Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was in the frame.
Now, it is the White House that has released the four-page dossier supposedly summing up the assessment of the “intelligence community.”
An Argumentative Dossier
The dossier also seems argumentative in that it assumes that Russian officials – and presumably others – who have suggested different possible explanations for the incident at Khan Sheikdoun did so in a willful cover-up, when any normal investigation seeks to evaluate different scenarios before settling on one.
It is common amid the “fog of war” for people outside the line of command – and even sometimes inside the line of command – to not understand what happened and to struggle for an explanation.
On April 6, before Trump’s missile strike, I and others received word from U.S. military intelligence officials in the Middle East that they, too, shared the belief that the poison gas may have resulted from a conventional bombing raid that ruptured containers stored by the rebels, who – in Idlib province – are dominated by Al Qaeda’s affiliate and its allies.
Those reports were cited by former U.S. intelligence officials, including more than two dozen who produced a memo to President Trump urging him to undertake a careful investigation of the incident before letting this crisis exacerbate U.S.-Russia relations.
The memo said “our U.S. Army contacts in the area” were disputing the official story of a chemical weapons attack. “Instead, a Syrian aircraft bombed an al-Qaeda-in-Syria ammunition depot that turned out to be full of noxious chemicals and a strong wind blew the chemical-laden cloud over a nearby village where many consequently died,” the memo said.
In other words, to suggest possible alternative scenarios is not evidence of a “cover-up,” even if the theories are later shown to be erroneous. It is the normal process of sorting through often conflicting initial reports.
Even in the four-page dossier, Trump’s NSC officials contradicted what other U.S. government sources have told The New York Times and other mainstream news outlets about the Syrian government’s supposed motive for launching the chemical-weapons attack on the town of Khan Sheikhoun.
According to the earlier accounts, the Syrian government either was trying to terrorize the population in a remote rebel-controlled area or was celebrating its impunity after the Trump administration had announced that it was no longer seeking Assad’s removal.
But the dossier said, “We assess that Damascus launched this chemical attack in response to an opposition offensive in northern Hamah Province that threatened key infrastructure.” Although Khan Sheikhoun was not near the fighting, the dossier presented the town as an area of support for the offensive.
Assuming this assessment is correct, does that mean that the earlier explanations were part of a cover-up or a propaganda operation? The reality is that in such complex situations, the analyses should continue to be refined as more information becomes available. It should not be assumed that every false lead or discarded theory is proof of a “cover-up,” yet that is what we see here.
“The Syrian regime and its primary backer, Russia, have sought to confuse the world community about who is responsible for using chemical weapons against the Syrian people in this and earlier attacks,” the dossier declared.
But the larger point is that – given President Trump’s spotty record for getting facts straight – he and his administration should go the extra mile in presenting irrefutable evidence to support its assessments, not simply insisting that the world must “trust us.”
[In a separate analysis of the four-page dossier, Theodore Postol, a national security specialist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, concluded that the White House claims were clearly bogus, writing:
“I have reviewed the document carefully, and I believe it can be shown, without doubt, that the document does not provide any evidence whatsoever that the US government has concrete knowledge that the government of Syria was the source of the chemical attack in Khan Shaykhun, Syria at roughly 6 to 7 a.m. on April 4, 2017.
“In fact, a main piece of evidence that is cited in the document points to an attack that was executed by individuals on the ground, not from an aircraft, on the morning of April 4. This conclusion is based on an assumption made by the White House when it cited the source of the sarin release and the photographs of that source. My own assessment, is that the source was very likely tampered with or staged, so no serious conclusion could be made from the photographs cited by the White House.”]
Investigative reporter Robert Parry broke many of the Iran-Contra stories for The Associated Press and Newsweek in the 1980s.


NTS Notes: I will state it clearly here and especially for my America readers... Your government is LYING ITS ASS OFF!

This so called 4 page "white paper" that Drumpf's team has concocted is nothing more than pure gibberish and total hogwash...

It is so apparent now that the Drumpf administration has absolutely NOTHING to implicate Bashar al-Assad for that phoney "chemical weapons" attack, and therefore they came up with a load of lies and bullshit... They are hoping that the stupid American public will swallow this bullshit, no questions ask... And this is why they are 'withholding evidence' for they have NONE!!!

The reality is once again that the American people are being deceived and will blindly follow their criminal psychos in Washington without any question and will have themselves into a nice little war against both Syria and Russia very soon....

Wake the fuck up, America... Your crooked government is lying to you once again, and will continue to lie until you are either awake or you are all off fighting once again in nice little wars for your Jewish masters and the psychotic state of Israel...

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

RickB said...

I'm sure that Trump is holding on to the evidence that the navy seal team has incriminating Israel in the gas attack for the right moment to play it for maximum effect.

Same goes for the 9/11.

Wait! But, but... it won't matter what he says. Isn't Trump a Sandy Hook hoaxer? Damn, he's finished as a truther.

RANDALL HILBURN said...

The Trump Regime is just another branch of the Kosher Nostra. Why am I telling everybody something that they already know? Because I want to make a point. That because of that fact we need to start looking at it for what it is, an organized crime syndicate, not a national government in any conventional sense. A failure to recognize it for what it is may be the reason Putin has been slow to catch on to what it is doing. You cannot understand the Trump Regime unless you first understand the workings of American organized crime, especially as it relates to the gambling and all things related to the real estate industries. Of course American organized crime is dominated by Jewish organized crime but isn't totally composed of just Jews. There are Italians, but they are in actual fact just middlemen working for the Jews. Once I have stopped looking at the present US Government as a national government and instead started to view it as a criminal syndicate then things start making sense. I may not like what is going on in Syria but it is now making perfect sense considering that we are talking about the actions of gangsters, not as Putin is apparently now learning statesmen. Only a fool would think of making a deal with the master deal maker Donald Trump, for he is a professional confidence man and swindler. The reality show persona he has created for himself is just an image he uses to get the suckers to buy the snake oil he has made a fortune selling. This is a first for this country. The first time we have had a confidence man connected to the mafia who has managed to get himself into the White House. Unless you understand how the Kosher Nostra operates you'll never understand Drumpf. They mean to bring the whole planet under their control for obvious purposes. What do criminal gangs normally do when they control a place? It won't be gangland New York City any more; it will be gangland planet Earth. The US military will be the enforcers for this global criminal syndicate. Their leaders are willing to go along with it because they are themselves imperialists who want to lord it over the world and who need perpetual war to keep themselves in business. You have the mob bosses in Tel Aviv, Trump as their subordinate, and the US Military as the goons who lean on people for them. Donald is quiet full of himself, but if he tries to rise above his station within the syndicate the big bosses might have to have him bumped off. It is best for him that he remembers his place.